Designing the external offer is only half the story. The new strategy often demands a redesign to your internal functions – this could involve the development of a new operating model, systems changes, process redesigns and most importantly cultural change. The work involved at this stage can vary widely, but could include:
- Identifying new initiatives and prioritise existing programmes based on customer needs
- Building customer-led KPIs into staff scorecards
- Promoting hero projects that prove to staff / customers that you are serious about change
- Linking short-term quick wins to longer-term change initiatives to build an overall blue-print
- Developing evangelists that will act as your champions to deliver the change
Contact us to chat further about how we can help you design a future operating model that will deliver your long-term, sustainable growth.